Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Dublin South (Stillorgan/Sandyford) for July / August

Childminder wanted in Dublin South (Stillorgan/Sandyford) for July / August           reply
30/03/2022 21:29 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I have a four year old boy and 5 year old girl, and am looking for part time / full time support over the summer months. 6 weeks support is required from 18th July, and for the first two weeks we have camp booked for the morning. Happy to work with someone on what works for us both. Ideally the kids get a bit of a break from creche routine and play outdoors / here in the house, in a fun and caring environment.
Pm me if interested ! Thanks

re : Childminder wanted in Dublin South (Stillorgan/Sandyford) for July / August           reply
31/03/2022 01:47 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello. I am mature 4 years experienced childminder with Irish references, Garda Vetted, First AID trained, fully vaccinated, non-smoker Living in Dublin 3,close to Luas line. Kind and reliable person, who may build friendly relationship with children. I can help with homework, do cooking, bring to activities. Thanks 0892077689

re : Childminder wanted in Dublin South (Stillorgan/Sandyford) for July / August           reply
31/03/2022 01:50 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello. I am mature 4 years experienced childminder with Irish references, Garda Vetted, First AID trained, fully vaccinated, non-smoker Living in Dublin 3,close to Luas line. Kind and reliable person, who may build friendly relationship with children. I can help with homework, do cooking, bring to activities. Thanks 0892077689

31/03/2022 01:51 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello. I am mature 4 years experienced childminder with Irish references, Garda Vetted, First AID trained, fully vaccinated, non-smoker Living in Dublin 2,close to Luas line. Kind and reliable person, who may build friendly relationship with children. I can help with homework, do cooking, bring to activities. 0892077689

discussion forum terms & conditions

;