Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted around the Knocklyon/Rathfarnham area - 2/3 mornings per week

Childminder wanted around the Knocklyon/Rathfarnham area - 2/3 mornings per week           reply
19/09/2020 09:04 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I have two children. 1.5 and 3.5. Due to the nature of my job, I am initially looking for a childminder on a casual basis with the view to it becoming more permanent over time. The days and hours would be Tuesday and Wednesday mornings from 9 - 12 and during term time only. In our home preferably but also happy for it to be in minders home also. If you’re interested please send me a pm. Thank you.

re : Childminder wanted around the Knocklyon/Rathfarnham area - 2/3 mornings per week           reply
19/09/2020 12:52 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sandra,
My name is Siobhan I´m a qualified Montessori teacher who has been childminding from my home since my 2nd child was born for about 5years now. I am fully registered and insured. Im based in Orlagh View, Knocklyon I have availability opening up from Oct Mon, Tues and weds free but may change to more in the future. Let me know it might suit you my phone number is 0862527452

re : Childminder wanted around the Knocklyon/Rathfarnham area - 2/3 mornings per week           reply
20/09/2020 22:39 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
Just sent you a ´PM´ there.
Thanks.

13/10/2020 22:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sandra ,
My name is Natalie, I´m currently working in a primary school in the afternoons as an afterschool teacher. I am fully qualified, over 8 years experience , garda vetted, first aid. I have my own transport and a full Irish driving license. The position you advertised sounds perfect. I´m looking for something to do locally. I am Very energetic & out going , I love art & crafts and going for walks. I look forward to hearing from you, Kind regards ,
Natalie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;