Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder req’d 3 days a week in Ballycullen in children’s home

Childminder req’d 3 days a week in Ballycullen in children’s home           reply
06/09/2020 21:49 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are a professional couple looking for a caring, responsible and experienced childminder to care for our three young children: a 5 year old boy, a 4 year old girl and a 15 month old girl in our own home from 10am to 5pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. We are looking for someone who will spend the day playing with our children and giving them lots of love, fun and comfort and active play outside. You will also be required to do two school collections. If interested please get in touch. Georgina

re : Childminder req’d 3 days a week in Ballycullen in children’s home           reply
06/09/2020 21:59 - Dublin South Childminders
I sent you a pm

re : Childminder req’d 3 days a week in Ballycullen in children’s home           reply
07/09/2020 19:37 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I’m a childminder and available and would be interested in your childcare needs, iv many years experience with glowing references, to mind 3 children in their own home my fee would be €20 an hour ,if you’d like to chat further I’d be happy to chat with you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;