Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required fulltime Drumcondra

Childminder required fulltime Drumcondra           reply
12/03/2021 19:56 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Energetic Childminder required full-time in Drumcondra to look after 3 children (9months, 2.5years and 5years) in our house at the end of April/ early May (date to be confirmed). One child currently attends playschool nearby and will attend nearby primary school next September. The middle child will also attend playschool then.
Tasks will require playing with them and preparing lunch and cleaning up after them. Ideally the person will have first-aid, Irish references, Garda clearance and will live nearby (we live near Homefarm rd).
Anyone interested please email your CV and your pay rate to oreillysarah@gmail.com we look forward to hearing from you, thanks.

re : Childminder required fulltime Drumcondra           reply
12/03/2021 23:53 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello,
I am interested in mind your children. PM sent.
Thanks
Roji

re : Childminder required fulltime Drumcondra           reply
13/03/2021 09:23 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I am a kind, reliable, qualified and mature Nanny. I come highly recommended with top references from previous employers. I have been working in childcare in Dublin for 17 years, the bulk of my experience has been from 0-7.
I love to play educational games to help little one to learn and discover. Do arts & crafts, baking as well.
Non smoker who loves outdoor activities going to the park, library, long walk.
I charge 13e/hour for 3 children.
Excellent Irish references on request.
I am sorry, I don´t send my CV , I don´t mind any question and I can send my referees contact numbers.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Nina

discussion forum terms & conditions

;