Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Tulla Road, Ennis

re : Childminder required Tulla Road, Ennis           reply
25/08/2014 21:39 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello i done a early childhood course fetac level 5 back in 2012 and looking for work in childcare i always wanted to work in childcare as i have great interest and patience with children i mind my siblings children on a regular basis the youngest being a little girl 5months an the oldest 8years i done my work experience in a school junior and senior infant pupils have plently of references just wondering where abouts are you situated on the tulla road and would the child have to be collected from school as i dont drive but wouldnt mind walking if the school was near thanks

26/08/2014 07:54 - Clare Childminders
Hi cat.My name is Mary and i previously worked as a special needs assistant for 8 years.i have a 7 year old boy and 5 year old girl. AS for my latest qualifications i have a level 6 in supervision in childcare. I love working with and looking after children,it is a profession i have done all my life. I am married and in my late 30,s. I live on the other side of town and would prefer to work from my own home. Childminding is something i would now like to consider so let me know if you would like to meet up to discuss.

31/08/2014 16:52 - Clare Childminders
Hi my name is Eileen I live on the tulla road I have fifteen years experience in childcare I diploma in childcare child phycology playgroup I recently finished with a family of four years I have excellent references I have looked after children from the ages of four months up to eleven years in these positions I did school runs and the various day to day needs of the children if interested in meeting me my mobile number is 087 9752678 thanking you regards Eileen.

re... : Childminder required Tulla Road, Ennis           reply
31/08/2014 18:53 - Clare Childminders
Thanks very much for your replies, putting this on hold for the moment as current minder staying on for a while, appreciate your interest and will be in touch again if curcumstances change, Catherine

Childminder required Tulla Road, Ennis           reply
25/08/2014 20:13 - Clare Childminders
Hi, I am looking for someone to mind our children in our own home from late October. We have a 2 year old girl, 10 month old boy and a 4 year old girl who will be in play school in the mornings. Hours will be 8.15 to 4.30 Mon to Fri. I work as a teacher so will not need childminder during school holidays. Please pm if interested with some detail of your experience to date and your rates. Many thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;