Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Dublin 15

Childminder required Dublin 15           reply
20/07/2022 10:17 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, we are looking for a caring and experienced childminder to start in September/October, for our two boys aged 4 and 2. Collection after ECCE during term time and full time hours during school holidays. Good package available for the right person, please get in touch.

Thank you!

re : Childminder required Dublin 15           reply
21/08/2022 11:22 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Aoife Pounch. I live in ongar Dublin 15. I am a mum of 2boys (9 and 14). I am kind, trustworthy, loving and patient. I have been child minding for nearly 13yrs a range of ages. Before that I worked with special needs preschoolers. I absolutely love children and babies and offer a home away from home. I currently have a 6yr old (after school) and a 14mnth old (school term only) that I mind. I have a big playroom for preschoolers and then toys in my sitting room for younger kids and babies. We do activities during the day such as; stories, singing, walks, picnics (summertime), swimming (parent and toddler swimming on a Wednesday morning), play centre (once a month for toddlers), playground and more during the school holidays. It´s a smoke free house. Any further information required or references please don´t hesitate to contact me on 0851525927 or aoifepounch@hotmail.com
Regards Aoife

discussion forum terms & conditions

;