Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder rates for 2 children 40 hours per week

re : Childminder rates for 2 children 40 hours per week           reply
04/12/2016 12:33 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
I am a childminder would be happy to call if you have any questions xx
You should, Make sure they´re
Fully insured - both to drive your kids around AND in the home, no one policy covers them
Registered with your local County Childcare Committee - who work on behalf of Tulsa who are the child protection and family agency
Garda Vetted
Have first aid
These are crucial and not too hard to get.....don´t be afraid to ask for proof as all come with certification and / written confirmation from relevant bodies
Check out Childminding Ireland´s website. As these have most insured minders are on there, again still ask for proof xx
In relation to cost, for a legitimate childminder, you would lolikey be looking at €85 per day (give or take) . . . This is for a minder with insurance, notified / registered, first aid and garda Vetted at a minimum

02/12/2016 23:51 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi there I charge €50 a day for 2 children

29/11/2016 17:49 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Rate depends on childminder in question, insured, first aid etc approx €5 an hr first child, sibling discount rate anywhere from €8-9.50. Some don´t offer any discount if low hours.
Price around and see who has availability is best thing. Contact your county childcare committee and try childminding ireland for their lists childminders in your area.

Childminder rates for 2 children 40 hours per week           reply
27/11/2016 22:37 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Dublin North)
Hi there could someone please give me some advice. Due to return to work and have been let down last min by family member who was meant to mind kids. Looking to see how much a childminder would cost for 2 children of 2 and 1 mon -frI 8am to 4pm I will provide meals nappies etc.
Thanks a mill

discussion forum terms & conditions

;