Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder rates?

re... : Childminder rates?           reply
25/10/2013 17:32 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
i know.were your coming from.i got messed around.myself.the father of the kids i was minding.decided to drop 20 euro from my pay.i was minding 4 days a week.4 hrs a day.i did it for 120.as i only live 1 minute drive from them.this year.it was 3 hrs 4 days a week.the father dropped 20 of the pay.with out consulting me.when i realised what he did.i sent a txt message.he wouldent answer any messages.come tuesday.he said nothing.so i said .about keeping the money the same.as i did them a favour.leaving it at 120. first time around.he wouldent do it..so i left.he basically.wanted a minder for nothing.i had to chase my money sometimes.the whole thing was a nightmare.

Childminder rates?           reply
22/10/2013 16:08 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Dublin West)
Could anyone please advise me on how much a childminder would charge for 2 children (one in playschool 3 mornings) for 2 full days (8-4) and a half day 8-1? Either in their home or mine? Would require them to drop off and collect child in playschool? Thanks v much- I´m lost!

re : Childminder rates?           reply
22/10/2013 20:25 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
From advice on this site and others, the going rate is €5 for one child, €8 for two children in the childminders home. In the childrens home I think its €7/8 for one child and €10 for two children. You would have to calculate the hours the childminder will have each child, whose home its in, does she incur petrol charges to drop/pick up from playschool etc. Hope this helps.

re... : Childminder rates?           reply
25/10/2013 11:53 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
it would be 8 per hour in childminders home and 10 per hour in parents home and a petrol allowence for the school runs

discussion forum terms & conditions

;