Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed part time - Knocklyon

Childminder needed part time - Knocklyon           reply
18/10/2021 22:24 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

I’m looking for a childminder with full driver licence. My son is 3 years old and attends play school in Orlagh, Knocklyon. Minder must be able to collect from here at 12:30 and mind in their own home until 5:30. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays.

Would gratefully appreciate someone experienced as we have a lot of food allergies. I will provide meals but would love if from time to time the minder could help me out when I’m stuck. .

He is a very outdoorsy and social little boy who likes to be constantly stimulated so someone with a garden that doesn’t mind getting a tad dirty, with or kids or willing to bring to the park etc would also be preferred.

PM if interested.

Linda

re : Childminder needed part time - Knocklyon           reply
19/10/2021 00:49 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there my name is Hayley and i am a single mother of a two year old and i am looking for a childminder position full time i have references available if needed we are moving to Allentown avenue next week just beside the old mill pub so i will be close to the area my son will also be here with me and he is a very friendly and caring person and gets along with children of any age!
Any further questions please contact me by email
Hayl.Kerrigan@gmail.com

re : Childminder needed part time - Knocklyon           reply
19/10/2021 00:49 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there my name is Hayley and i am a single mother of a two year old and i am looking for a childminder position full time i have references available if needed we are moving to Allentown avenue next week just beside the old mill pub so i will be close to the area my son will also be here with me and he is a very friendly and caring person and gets along with children of any age!
Any further questions please contact me by email
Hayl.Kerrigan@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;