Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in childs own home commencing in april

Childminder needed in childs own home commencing in april           reply
20/02/2014 10:50 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
I am an experienced childminder and a professional counsellor/psychotherapist for adults and children also. I have a 6 month old son and am looking for a job as a childminder where I can care for both children preferably in my own house on the Lahinch Road (I can collect and drop back your baby each time). Does this suit you? I have my own transport and a clean driving license. Our house is a smoke free environment, clean and childproofed with home made (mostly organic) meals provided for the children. When working with children, I put significant emphasis into daily learning and fun activities that are appropriate for their age.
Liability insurance, Garda Vetting, First Aid Training and Childminding Ireland membership documents are available upon request.
If you would like to further discuss this proposal you contact me by phone 085 2819849.
Kind regards,
Tatjana

Childminder needed in childs own home commencing in april           reply
13/02/2014 21:40 - Clare Childminders
Hi, I am looking for a kind and experienced child minder to look after my good humoured and placid 11month old (she will be 11 months at that time) daughter in our home commencing in April 2014. Non-smoker with full drivers liscence.

Hours would vary, likely to be long days initailly starting at approx 7.30 am and finishing at 9pm and child care would be required on various days, including weekend days as I am a shift worker. All shifts would be known a month in advance. Approx 5/6 days a month, although it may be more ! My apologies for the vague information !

I know im posting this way in advance but I just keen to see what our options are ! Thank you in advance :)

re : Childminder needed in childs own home commencing in april           reply
08/04/2014 16:58 - Clare Childminders
Hi
I am available for childminding and willing to do shift work im not in barefield im in ennis but if you wud like to discuss I have kids and very friendly home and worked wiyh kids all my life my number is 0873894480
Thanks!

re : Childminder needed in childs own home commencing in april           reply
13/02/2014 21:44 - Clare Childminders
I should have specified that it is in the Barefield area ! Apologies !

discussion forum terms & conditions

;