Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed Ennis

Childminder needed Ennis           reply
05/11/2013 21:08 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi we are looking for an experienced childminder to mind our two children(9 mths & 2 yrs old)from beginning march 2014 in our own home in the Ennis area on a full time ongoing basis. Hours required 830 to 6pm Mon-Thurs and 830 to 2pm Fridays. Please contact me for further information and to discuss your suitability.

re : Childminder needed Ennis           reply
01/01/2014 19:14 - Clare Childminders
To Whom it may concern,
My name is Stephanie keogh. I am 19 years of age since September. I am a fully experienced childminder. I have been working with children for over 6 years.I have worked with children of all ages. I have a fetac level 5 in childcare and education with special needs and I also have Garda vetting and a certificate in Manual handling. I love working with children and meeting new people. I am very reliable and can offer references from previous parents who I have worked for. I am outgoing and offer the best possible care for children. I offer education aswel as play for the child. I have experience in Montessori which I would like to offer to educate the children. I have worked in a Creche and a playschool as part of work experience in college.
Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you.

01/01/2014 19:14 - Clare Childminders
To Whom it may concern,
My name is Stephanie keogh. I am 19 years of age since September. I am a fully experienced childminder. I have been working with children for over 6 years.I have worked with children of all ages. I have a fetac level 5 in childcare and education with special needs and I also have Garda vetting and a certificate in Manual handling. I love working with children and meeting new people. I am very reliable and can offer references from previous parents who I have worked for. I am outgoing and offer the best possible care for children. I offer education aswel as play for the child. I have experience in Montessori which I would like to offer to educate the children. I have worked in a Creche and a playschool as part of work experience in college.
Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you.

12/11/2013 09:23 - Clare Childminders
Hi, my name is alicia and I´m 27 years old and am fully qualified in childcare, I have worked in people´s homes for the last 5 years looking after children from the ages of 4 days to 8 years. I am very interested in this position and look forward to hearing from you, feel free to contact me on 0857047662. Thanks. Alicia.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;