Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available in Ennis

Childminder available in Ennis           reply
24/04/2014 10:46 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
I am an experienced childminder and a professional counsellor/psychotherapist for adults and children also. I care for children in my own house on the Lahinch Road, Ennis. I have my own transport and a clean driving license. My house is a smoke free environment, clean and childproofed with home made (mostly organic) meals provided for the children in my care. When working with children, I put significant emphasis into daily learning and fun activities that are appropriate for their age.
Professional references, Liability insurance, Garda Vetting, First Aid Training, Food Hygiene Certificate and Childminding Ireland membership documents are available upon request.
Places available from May. For more information contact me by phone 085 2819849.
Kind regards,
Tatjana

Childminder available in Ennis           reply
08/09/2014 09:04 - Clare Childminders
Hello Dave,
Thank you for your request.
I charge €35 per day per child (8 hour day)..if a child is staying for less than 8 hours it would be €5 per hour..
I have a place available at the moment if your brother is interested. I can meet him and his partner in my house for a chat and they can decide from there if they would like to use my service.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,
Tatjana

re : Childminder available in Ennis           reply
07/09/2014 19:48 - Clare Childminders
Hi Tatjana, I am mailing you on behalf of my brother and his partner, they have two kids that need minding and I´m just checking around for prices if possible please, it would be for four days a week and the ages are 3 and six months
Regards
Dave

discussion forum terms & conditions

;