Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available donadea

Childminder available donadea           reply
30/10/2019 09:23 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder available donadea and surrounding areas have own transport can do from home or childminder home looking for part time please pm for more info

re : Childminder available donadea           reply
05/11/2019 18:03 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there,
i just posted an ad a little earlier on before i seen this one. Here is mine below, would you be interested in something like this?
I live beside Rathcoffey and am looking for a childminder from March 2020 to look after my lovely twins (boy/ girl) who are 5yrs old and well behaved (for the most part! :)). I am looking for someone who is kind, trustworthy and reliable, who is available Mon to Thurs to bring children to school in the mornings, pickup in the afternoon and look after them until 6pm in the evening, preferably from our own home to make things a little more manageable but would consider minders home if close by. References and garda vetting required. Own transport is preferable too. Please get in touch if you are interested!
Thanks! Laura

re : Childminder available donadea           reply
06/11/2019 20:03 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there,
Where abouts in Donadea are you and is the position still available, looking to have our baby daughter cared for on a full time or part time basis

discussion forum terms & conditions

;