Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available d9

Childminder available d9           reply
20/05/2024 14:34 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hey guys,

I’ve been childminding from my house the past 5 years and before that working in both crèches and primary schools I’m garda vetted and trained in first aid I’ve childcare certificates and special needs certificate I’ve also worked in healthcare for many years and trained in all areas of this also ! I’m a mother of 4 and while my kiddies go to school I mind children in my home ! This year a couple are moving on to primary school so I’ll have a spot for up to 2 children to take on from mid July onwards ! I work mom- thurs full or half days and my fee is 70 full day and 40 half day and discounts for siblings! If interested get onto me ASAP as places fill up super fast ☺️ look forward to hearing from you

Michelle

re : Childminder available d9           reply
21/05/2024 15:15 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Michelle,
Hope you are enjoying the good weather.
We saw your ad today and sounds like a great fit potentially. We have actually have just posted our own ad this afternoon.
We are looking for a part time childminder in the minders home for our 9 month old baby girl. The approximate hours would be 8am to 4pm (can be flexible) two days a week (Monday and Tuesday or Tuesday and Thursday preferable).
We are living in Marino and both work in Swords.
Would you be interested in have a call to chat about it?
Thanks
Linda and Jay

re... : Childminder available d9           reply
21/05/2024 15:27 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Linda thanks for getting in Touch I would
Love to chat more yes regarding your little girl I’ll PM you my number and you can WhatsApp me and we go from there speak soon
Michelle

discussion forum terms & conditions

;