Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available D14

Childminder available D14           reply
15/02/2022 20:39 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, My name is Iseult. I am 23 years old, I live at home with my family in Goatstown. I have been babysitting since I was 15 years old for children from the ages of 8 months to 14 years of age. I have also more recently been minding children part time (twin 8 month old girls and even more recently a 2 year old boy all day and his 6 & 8 year old sisters after school pickup). On the job in the past I played in the park, fed the ducks, played games at home, did artwork, baked, cooked lunch with the kids (when safe to do so), built forts, read, organised nap time and danced/sung. I was also employed for almost 5 years at an indoor children’s entertainment venue Jumpzone Sandyford minding, entertaining, instructing and leading children (and adults) of all ages in and abilities birthday parties and in general before progressing to a focus on more front of house activities. I have a first aid certification. I have a full clean Irish drivers licence and my own car. I am fully covid-19 vaccinated.

re : Childminder available D14           reply
16/02/2022 16:09 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Iseult, I’m a secondary teacher returning to school after maternity leave and I’m looking for a full time minder to care for my 3 year old daughter (in morning Montessori) and my 11 month old son from April 25th- June 3rd full time. We are based in Terenure. Would this be of any interest to you? Kind regards, Jill

17/02/2022 18:52 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Iseult, I sent you a DM -
Thanks
Tara

02/03/2022 09:01 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
Would you be available for a 2 yr old girl in Blackrock?
Thanks.
Dana

discussion forum terms & conditions

;