Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder available

Childminder available           reply
11/05/2017 17:22 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder availabe. I completed the FETAC level 5 early childhood course back in 2013, and i have always wanted to work in childcare. I have great interest and great patience with children and very friendly. Childcare is always something i wanted to do as my career and enjoy i really enjoy doing, engaging with the kids entertaining the kids feeding changing etc. Throughout my course work experience was one of my modules which i done in a primary school children raging from 3-6 year olds. I also mind my siblings children on a regular basis the youngest was 7months so i have great experince and plenty references if needed. Thanks

re : Childminder available           reply
13/05/2017 21:04 - Clare Childminders
Hi Mary,
I´m looking for someone to collect kids from school and bring home for about two hours in the evening. I´m also looking for full time care for the month of Aug. Don´t know if this would interest you?
Regards,
Aoife

re : Childminder available           reply
31/05/2017 10:40 - Clare Childminders
Hi there, we are looking for a reliable person to mind our two children (1 and 4) in our home. Full-time position, long term. School runs (clean driving licence and own car) and accommodating us on holidays are required.
We live on the Lahinch Rd, Ennis.
You can contact me by phone 0852819849, if you are interested in the position.
Thanks a million.
Tatjana

discussion forum terms & conditions

;