Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder avail bray/South Dublin from July 11 years exp

Childminder avail bray/South Dublin from July 11 years exp           reply
22/11/2020 17:25 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there Parents! I am 30 years old, Irish and a non smoker who is based in bray. I drive and have fetac level 5 in childcare and 6 in montessori. I have over 10 years experience in childcare. I previously worked in a creche until 2015 with all ages from babies upto afterschool and with some children with additional needs. I also worked as a montessori teacher. I then decided to try nannying which I loved.I was most recently nannying for my fourth family but had to finish up with them due to covid and changes in their circumstances. The families I have worked for have ranged in age from 7 months to toddler/preschool to afterschool. Since covid I have returned to the creche working with all ages which I´m really enjoying.I am still in contact with and babysit for my previous families regularly, all of whom will happily give references.I am currently expecting my own baby due in January so am looking for a family who won´t mind me bringing baby to work. Ideally would love to mind a baby in or around similar age . I love getting out and about with the children I care for and am always looking for new things to do. Some of the activities I always like to look out for are playgroups and music classes where younger children can develop their social skills. I also love getting outdoors in all weather with the right gear and burning off some energy :) I love arts and crafts and letting the children express themselves through different materials and of course music and reading stories is lots of fun.

I Will be looking to start work again around July but will start earlier for the right family. If you are interested and would like to chat more please do not hesitate to contact me.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;