Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Wanted Ennis

re : Childminder Wanted Ennis           reply
10/08/2013 16:59 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a Mom to a lively almost 2 year old toddler and have just relocated to Ennis from Galway. I was a qualified, registered and insured child-minder from home until I re-located, so hope to stay working in the childcare sector. Until three weeks ago, I cared for three lively toddlers plus my own son at home. I am now available to mind toddlers in my new home in Ennis, but am also open to minding children in their own home if it is more suitable to your needs.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you wish to discuss your childcare needs and I will be delighted to provide you with references.
Many thanks.
Catriona - (085)8380044

24/10/2013 19:18 - Clare Childminders
Hi itd joanne. Replyed to your messagr a few weeks ago. Woundering if you still intetested in some one minding your ten months old son. I live near the train station in ennis town. I have pleny of expereince behind me with all the age groups.
Contact me on 0871676545

26/07/2013 18:35 - Clare Childminders
hello
My name is Trish Finucane. I am working in Childcare with the past 4 years and in this last year I have been running a baby and wobbler room in a busy crèche. In the past 2 years I have also been caring for a child in her home at weekends where I prepare her meals, carry out activities with her and generally care for all her needs. My email address is Trishafinu@yahoo.com and if you would like to contact me and I can forward my CV and reference also. Thank you!

16/10/2013 12:15 - Clare Childminders
Hi my name is joanne. Woundering if you got any one to look after you child. I have been working creche for the last 6 years. I have been working with the 3 months up to 4 years.
Contact me on 0871676545 or mail me on joannegib@hotmail.com

29/10/2013 15:36 - Clare Childminders
Have you got someone to look after your child. It would be great if you could contact me back.
Regards Joanne

06/08/2013 11:54 - Clare Childminders
Hi! I´m very interested in this position. I have been a nanny for the last 4 years looking after children ranging from birth to 7 years. I am fully qualified in childcare. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in hearing more from me at the following email address :
nannyalibabysitting@gmail.com
Thanks.
Alicia.

07/08/2013 19:36 - Clare Childminders
Hi, My name is Mary and I have 20+ years experience in child minding. I have looked after children in my own home ranging in ages from 3months to 13years. I am very reliable and trustworthy. I would be very interested in the position and can provide numerous references. My email address is mary_o_neill@eircom.net if you would like to contact me.
Thanks
Mary

Childminder Wanted Ennis           reply
17/06/2013 09:31 - Clare Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for a childminder for my 10 month old son in the Ennis Golf Club area of town. Full-time care required from October 2013.
Thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;