Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required from July 1st - 5 days, then part time sept

Childminder Required from July 1st - 5 days, then part time sept           reply
27/05/2024 22:38 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are a family looking for a childminder for our 18 month old boy.

He´s a happy, busy and very active boy, so we are looking for someone willing to do lots of activities with him.

We live in Edmondstown, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16 and are interested in someone closeby. We would ideally like the childminder to mind our son in their house.

We are looking for a childminder to take care of our son 5 days per week, 3 full days, 2 half days for the month of July, and ideally to continue with some days from September (hours and days to be discussed). August will not be required. We want someone with experience, who is Garda vetted and ideally has a garden at their workplace/home where the child will be minded, as the little one really loves the outdoors.

re : Childminder Required from July 1st - 5 days, then part time sept           reply
28/05/2024 22:58 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I´m a teacher and mom of two from D16. I´m offering Childcare for the summer months so I could be available to cover July for you if you are interested. I know you´re looking for Sept as well but I won´t be available then. If it suits and you´d like to give me a shout feel free.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;