Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Requied in Booterstown

Childminder Requied in Booterstown           reply
03/03/2021 22:31 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, we are looking for a mature and responsible childminder to care for our daughter Isla who will be 1 in June. We are looking for someone to mind Isla in our home 4 days a week, Monday to Thursday from 9am to 4pm starting in June. I will be returning to work on 5th July, we are hoping to have someone start on a part time basis in June to begin to get know Isla and help her to adjust to the change. Both my husband and I will be working from home; our workspace will be in an office in the garden. We have a small Jack Russel called Marshmallow and she is very much part of our family and home and the childminder must be comfortable with dogs.
Ideally, we would like someone who has previous childminding experience with young babies. The person must be a non smoker, have a full clean licence and be Garda vetted. Responsibilities will include providing Isla with fun play and learning experiences both in our home and outside (e.g. walks, visits to the playground), serving and occasionally preparing her meals and some light house work. The rate of pay will be €75 a day, pay will also be provided during times when my husband and I are on leave from work.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;