Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Req Bayside D13

Childminder Req Bayside D13           reply
13/02/2020 19:22 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I’m looking for a childminder to mind my kids in their own home in Bayside Sutton Park. I’m looking for a childminder 9-5pm Monday-Friday . We require someone who has experience with young children to mind our two toddler daughters from 9am-5pm Mon-Fri in our own home . My husband works from home in the home office in the garden . We would like someone with flexibility as depending on job requirements we might need to adjust the hours in the future should one of us change jobs . No plans at the moment but in the future we could need you to start 7.30 and finish at 6pm so we would need to know you would be open to that change in the future should the need arise .
I would prefer you to drive or have a full licence in case I sign the kids up for some playgroups or classes during the day but my older daughter will need dropping to and collection from Montessori from Sept - she will attend 9-12am. But if you don’t drive I’ll consider that .
We do have a cat so you would need to be comfortable with that .
I would want the kids to get outside for a walk / garden most days weather permitting. You will need to prepare meals for the kids too but no housework required just basic cleaning up after the kids .
Pm me if interested

discussion forum terms & conditions

;