Parenting & Education in Ireland

👤 Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Needed In Straffan from end of Sept

Childminder Needed In Straffan from end of Sept           reply
24/06/2024 12:33 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, we´re looking for a childminder to take care of a 5 month old, ideally in our home in the Straffan area from the end of September 2024. We can be flexible in terms of days and times and we wouldn´t need somebody during school holidays if that makes it more attractive. If this sounds like something that you´d be interested in please get in touch. Many thanks for reading

re : Childminder Needed In Straffan from end of Sept           reply
25/06/2024 12:01 - Kildare Childminders
Hello My name is Sylvia. Just saw your add on schooldays.i would be interested in the position of taking care of ur baby. I have years experience with children and babies. I worked in 2 crèches before and wit private families. I drive have full licence and have references. If u want to chat more feel free to. Kinds Regards Sylvia

re : Childminder Needed In Straffan from end of Sept           reply
02/07/2024 07:58 - Kildare Childminders
Hi My name is Eabha and I´m available for child minding Job, I have experience and I can provide references, I have full clean driving licence and own transport ,I have done first aid course and I don´t smoke, I´m also mother of school going children,I live in Sallins,If you are looking for a child minder please do not hesitate to contact me.Thanks......

discussion forum terms & conditions

;