Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder D6 wanted

Childminder D6 wanted           reply
27/01/2022 11:26 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Lovely family seeking childminder for 20-25 hours a week – four days a week. (but flexible if less hours available and it´s the right person)
Must drive and have their own car.

Start date: As soon as possible

We are looking for an experienced Childminder to mind in our own house in Rathmines, Dublin 6 - approx 20-25 hours Monday to Thursday. This position is caring for 2 lovely little boys aged 4 and 6 and helping with our newborn daughter. We need help with school and after school drop offs and collections etc. We need someone willing to help with light housework (we do have a cleaner so it is just light housework), look after the kids snacks and do some food shopping etc during the week. Ideally someone happy helping with homework too (must have good English).

We are happy to pay cash or through the books and we are flexible with doing full time or term time or a mix of both too if the childminder wants.

re : Childminder D6 wanted           reply
10/02/2022 19:59 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there
I am Catherine, im 32 and I am Irish. I am an experienced childminder. I live on Morehampton RD and I would be interested in finding a suitable family nearby. I cook, do light housework and study play therapy. If this position isn´t filled, I would love to arrange a meeting, best wishes - Catherine

re... : Childminder D6 wanted           reply
13/02/2022 19:16 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Catherine,
Thanks so much for reaching out. I was just wondering do you drive and do you have your own car?
Kind regards,
Caragh

discussion forum terms & conditions

;