Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child diaries - advice needed

re... : Child diaries - advice needed           reply
21/02/2013 12:59 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
hi there i think a brief outline.each day is enough..i was a minder to 2 little ones a couple of yrs ago.the parents wanted everything written down.all i was short of doing.was writing a biography on them..after a while.when they started potty training.they wanted full details of that.i then realised that the only reason why they wanted a full written diary.was because.they were missing out on things.i started to take photos of them a couple of times a week.i also got both on camcorder.taking there first steps.so the parents were able to see that aswell.the diary is a thing of the past now.there happy with photos

re : Child diaries - advice needed           reply
20/02/2013 14:11 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
pmd you.

Child diaries - advice needed           reply
10/02/2013 20:37 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi all childminders,

I´ve just started with a new family and am looking for some advice. I am minding the new children in my own home along with my own. The family are looking for a full diary each day on everything the children eat including times. I´ve always given a brief outline of how a child eats and don´t feel a full diary is necessary. How does everyone else deal with this?
Thanks.

22/02/2013 15:23 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
yes photo is brill .i do a scrapbook hand /foot prints first penmanship ect and lots of photos of our trips out or when we craft.write small bit of info and maybe what
the child said on a day if it was funny or cute .

11/02/2013 21:41 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Pmd you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;