Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child Minder Required in Ennis

re : Child Minder Required in Ennis           reply
14/10/2013 17:05 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi joanne here. Have you got someone to mind your children already. Contact me on 0871676545.
Regards Joanne

04/09/2013 15:08 - Clare Childminders
Hi,
My Name is Mary and I am very interested in the position that you have posted. I have 20+ years experience with children ranging from birth to 13 years. I mind children in my own home and always provide a safe environment for them. I am mature, responsible and reliable and love working with children.
I can also provide excellent references from previous families without hesitation.
Please feel free to contact me if you want any more information on 065 6828862 or 0857022109
Thanks
Mary

Child Minder Required in Ennis           reply
03/09/2013 12:13 - Clare Childminders
Hi,

We need a childminder for our active 2 1/2 year son for 2-3 days a week in either your own home or our home. I also have a 4 1/2 year who has started school but for now will not be in childcare. I will have a new baby (hopefully) in January so will need to be minded later next year. That´s the situation, if this is something that interests you please contact me. Kind Regards

10/10/2013 12:26 - Clare Childminders
Hi my name is joanne gibson. Woundering if you still need someone to look after your children. I have been working with children from 3 months up to 4 years, for the last six years. Where aboutd in ennis do you live.
Contact me on 0871676545 joannegib@hotmail.com
Regards Joanne

discussion forum terms & conditions

;