Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Carpenterstown Childminder Rqd

Carpenterstown Childminder Rqd           reply
12/06/2020 15:07 - Dublin West Childminders (Locality: Dublin West)
-----------------------------------
Carpenterstown Childminder wanted

Hi there,

We are looking for a kind, caring, enthusiastic and reliable person to mind our three children from mid/late August when they will be aged 5, almost 3 and an 8 month old baby.

I am a teacher working in a job sharing position so my week will start on a Wednesday and run to the following Tuesday, after which I’ll have the next 7 days off.

Therefore we will need someone for three days one week (Wed/Thur/Fri) and two days the following week (Mon/Tues)…. the two-day week could possibly be stretched to three if necessary. The hours involved would be 7:30am-5pm, therefore averaging just over 23 hours per week during school term time.

We are living in Carpenterstown D15 and would ideally like someone who could mind in our home. Our eldest son will be attending school from 8:30-1:10pm and our almost 3 year old will attend Playschool 8:45am-11:45am. The school/preschool are within 5 mins walking distance from our house.

Duties would include school drop offs and collections, preparing meals and stimulating the children with a variety of activities such as free play, games, jigsaws, walks etc.

If you are interested in the above position, we would love to hear from you. Please PM with details of your experience to date and any other info you’d like to include!

Many Thanks 😊

re : Carpenterstown Childminder Rqd           reply
03/07/2020 19:58 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Barbara .I am a highly experienced professional mature person .I am a very qualified Child carer with Degree in Teaching with over 15 years of experience working with children of all ages and I can provide excellent Irish references. I am happy to cook for the children and can help with light housework. I try keep kids busy most of the time visiting playgroups, local parks doing art and craft.
Please don´t hesitate to contact me for any further information.
Kind Regards
Barbara

discussion forum terms & conditions

;