Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Athenry mom available

re... : Athenry mom available           reply
15/03/2016 17:04 - Galway County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I actually live in athenry.just feel it would be a lot of travelling,for all kids.my daughter is 10months old now.thanks for your message anyway,I hope you get someone.have you tried Maggie in the crèche at the rear of the school?

re : Athenry mom available           reply
30/03/2016 10:51 - Galway County Childminders
Hi,
Just wondering where in Athenry you are and would you have space for an 8month old?
Regards,
Mairead

Athenry mom available           reply
29/07/2015 11:05 - Galway County Childminders
Mother of 2 (6yr old boy and 2.5month old girl) available to mind children in my own home. I have a full clean drivers license, first aid and can get Garda vetting if required. My son attends coldwood and pick up for him is at three so can accomadate school pick up in athenry town at 2:30.I can help with homework and provide meal(s). Please pm if you need more information.

Michelle ☺️

30/03/2016 11:40 - Galway County Childminders
Hi mairead is roxana again i like to mind your 8 month old baby, I have a daughter too she´s 20 months old and I live in athenry my phone number is 0877726489 please give me a call thank you

05/08/2015 20:46 - Galway County Childminders
Hi, yes, still available. Will your baby be six months old? What hours would it be and how many days a week? Michelle :)

05/08/2015 15:18 - Galway County Childminders
Hi there, I´m looking for childcare for my baby daughter in November, when I will be back to work after maternity leave. Do you have places available?

15/03/2016 15:58 - Galway County Childminders
hi Michelle i know this is on old post but are you still childminding. i have a little boy in coldwood and need him picked up at 12.30 every day and mind until 5 monday-Thursday and 4 on a friday. if you are available can you tell me are u living close to coldwood. i live in derrydonnell
Kind Regards,
B

discussion forum terms & conditions

;