Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool childminder required Greystones

Afterschool childminder required Greystones           reply
16/10/2016 16:21 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi All,
I´m looking for an afterschool childminder based in greystones for my lovely 10 year old daughter. Either in my house or yours.
Will be required to collect from school / after school activities (2.30 / 3.30), do homework etc & keep an eye on her until I get home from work (6.30 / 7).

Please know if your interested & we can discuss further,
Thanks,
Karla

re : Afterschool childminder required Greystones           reply
28/10/2016 15:26 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Karla, have just seen your advert for a child minder. I would be available to mind your daughter if I am suitable for you. I do child mind two girls already, sisters. They are 7 and 9 years which might be good company for your daughter. I have been minding them in my home just over 6 years. I live in Delganywood and have two daughters myself aged 20 and 14 and also a dog who company. I am Garda vetted and very flexible. I give a proper dinner when the girls come home from school. I collect the girls I´m minding now at 2.50 from educate greystones and any activities will bring them to and same would apply to your daughter too. If you would like to talk to me in further detail please do not hesitate to contact me. If you would require reference that can be arranged.
Regards
Colette Campbell

discussion forum terms & conditions

;