Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

After School Care Ballyneety/Knockea Area

After School Care Ballyneety/Knockea Area           reply
05/02/2015 15:42 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

I am looking for after school care for a 6 and 8 year old who are attending Knockea NS. Collection from school is necessary but open to either having the children minded in their own home or in yours.
Grateful for any suggestions and estimate of costs as I am a newbie at this !
Thanks for any replies
J

re : After School Care Ballyneety/Knockea Area           reply
06/02/2015 10:59 - Limerick County Childminders
Hello.
I am a fully qualified childcare worker with level 5 and level 6 childcare qualifications. I also have occupational/pediatric first aid training, training in special needs, baby sign, manual handling and understanding and managing children´s behaviour. I am garda vetted. I live in Ballyneety and I am available to mind children in my own home. I have gained my experience from working in a local community Preschool and a creche in Limerick city. I have worked mostly with babies in the last 2 yrs but also with children aged 0-12 years. I have also gained invaluable experience through being a mother myself to my 2 boys aged 9 years & 6 months. If you are interested in finding out more or have any questions please contact me.
Regards.
Laura.

re : After School Care Ballyneety/Knockea Area           reply
27/02/2015 13:31 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi there,
Just wondering if you are still looking for somebody to mind your two kids. I have a school collection in Knockea and live in close proximity to the school. Should you wish to enquire further, feel free to email me on 2210evie@gmail.com.
Thanks a mil
Evie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;