Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

ASD tutor required in Santry

re : ASD tutor required in Santry           reply
19/11/2014 11:19 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am a qualified Primary School teacher with two years experience which includes working in a Special Needs school and an Autism Unit. I am currently teaching second class in Tallaght and so would only be available after 3pm. I have no problem travelling to Santry and would love the opportunity to work one on one with a child with Autism. I could do 2.5 hours Monday - Thursday after school. I am Garda vetted and have a teaching council number. If you need any more information or have any questions you can contact me on 0863435700.
Thanks,
Saoirse.

re : ASD tutor required in Santry           reply
23/11/2014 13:05 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi there,
Just saw your add about looking for a home tutor. I am currently working in Jonix in naas, a school for children diagnosed with autism. I would be available every day after 1.30. If you are still looking for a tutor don´t hesitate to contact me on 0851687073. Good luck with your search :)
Mairead

ASD tutor required in Santry           reply
15/11/2014 14:16 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Home tutor required for 2y9m girl newly diagnosed with ASD, 10 hours a week. Seeking a qualified teacher or tutor with a teaching council number and Garda vetted. Experience and training in autism necessary

re... : ASD tutor required in Santry           reply
07/01/2015 16:45 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hello
You may have already filled the position but I am a student teacher currently working as an Special needs assistant living and working in Dublin North. I have a variety of experience working with children with ASD and special needs on a one to one basis including the Dept of Educations July home provision and also in both mainstream and special school settings. I am Garda vetted and have a teaching council number.
Regards
Bríd

re... : ASD tutor required in Santry           reply
21/11/2014 20:48 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi Saoirse. I seen you message about looking for work as Home Tutor with ASD child. We are looking for someone to work up to 10 hours a week for 2 Year 7 Month old boy in Swords.
Please PM me if your interested.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;