Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

ABA tutor available

ABA tutor available           reply
06/03/2011 12:31 - Special Needs / Tutors Required (Locality: Meath)
-----------------------------------
Hello dear parents,

I´m a young and enthusiastic person with a degree in Psychology and 6 months experience as an ABA Tutor. I have experience working with children with autism, and PECs communication system. I am easy-going and would like to help families and children to have a better quality of life.
I hope I can help some families out there and if you need further information on my qualifications and experience, please contact me via my email: jjurkstaite@yahoo.com.
I am available to work in the Meath, Louth, and Dublin areas for the late afternoons. I might available for more home tuition from May.

Regards,

Jurga

re : ABA tutor available           reply
21/05/2014 17:56 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
hi, are you still avaible
i need a tutor urgently
fingal co.dublin ??

re... : ABA tutor available           reply
17/06/2012 20:22 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hello Eileen,
Thank you I got your message today about the Home tuition for your child. Where in Co. Louth do you live, I mean in which city and for how many hours are you looking for the HT?
You can email me if you would like, it would be more convenient to write replies to you. My email is: jjurkstaite@yahoo.com.
I also would like to know whether your programme would be supervised by a Behavioural consultant or what areas to do you need to focus on for your child, and what is his communication type, does he use the PECS book, or he is verbal?
Regards,
Jurgita J.

24/02/2013 19:31 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
We are seeking a home tutor for our 3yr (almost 4) old son who has ASD. We reside in Laytown Co. Meath and have approval from our SENO for appropriate funding for 20 hours per week. If interested we would love to hear from you.
Many thanks,
Corinna Churchill

18/04/2013 21:26 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi Jurga, I am looking for a home tutor for our 4yr old daughter who is non verbal & has autism. We have been granted 20hrs per week for my daughter. We live in Ashbourne co. Meath & would love to hear from you. My email is kathychadha@yahoo.ie
We look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully
Kathy Chadha

17/06/2012 13:32 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi
Just saw your post, I´m looking for a tutor for my son starting in Sep12. He will be nearly three at that stage.
Can you contact me if interested - Louth Area

discussion forum terms & conditions

;