Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

3 kids in their home

re... : 3 kids in their home           reply
26/04/2015 07:14 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Hi it´s the family with revenue as they can be reported for not paying employer prsi but your working in black economy so youv no entitlements to holiday pay or bank hols, your job can end instantly and then youv no entitlements from social welfare...worst is their rate of pay, have they given u any idea..
Look out for cooking n cleaning as it often can increase, nannies here washing windows, changing beds, bringing in fuel for fires etc..also if u fell or hurt yourself on family property where do u stand..
It´s a tough decision and one you must make for yourself as plenty nannies registered n cash in hand..

re : 3 kids in their home           reply
25/04/2015 00:04 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
i have seen quotes of 15 euro per hour for 3 kids in their own home.i would set an after school rate and a holiday rate.as there are a few who want the holiday rate kept the same as after school.so the minder will be working extra hours but ends up getting the same as her after school hours.which is not fair on the minder who could be working an extra 4/5 hour for nothing.

25/04/2015 00:04 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
i have seen quotes of 15 euro per hour for 3 kids in their own home.i would set an after school rate and a holiday rate.as there are a few who want the holiday rate kept the same as after school.so the minder will be working extra hours but ends up getting the same as her after school hours.which is not fair on the minder who could be working an extra 4/5 hour for nothing.

27/04/2015 07:11 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
they have offered me 13 euro per hour which is not bad.

25/04/2015 22:51 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
during the interview i asked the parents are they going to register me as an employee.they said no they are not registering themselves as employers they still want me as the nanny. if i start work and they don´t register with revenue what happens there who gets in trouble me or them.

3 kids in their home           reply
22/04/2015 11:09 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
how much would you charge to mind 3 girls in their own home 5/6 hours a day. also what would the rate be during the holidays.

25/04/2015 01:19 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
A family with a nanny in their own home, need to register with revenue, see their page for further information..at least minimum wage but this will increase for duties involved, experience, qualifications etc

discussion forum terms & conditions

;