Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Coláiste Einde

Phone: 091-521407

As new school uniform boys

view general school discussions

** As-new-school-uniform-boys-ts-2206291439
As new school uniform boys          
29/06 14:39 - Second-hand (share to everyone)
-------------------
Photos can be seen if you search on adverts or Facebook  marketplace. Contact 0876207722. 
I am selling various pieces of the Enda´s school uniform, Galway city. My son did not attend school, he received home tuition. The only time these items were worn was for one class a day over a few weeks while he completed his in school based leaving cert project for Art. As such they are practically new and indeed, some like the jacket, were never worn. 

The soft shell jacket has never ever been worn so it´s as new. Size XL and cost over€50. I´ll accept €35. 

I have 4x light blue polo´s embroidered with schools name, size 40/M. I will accept€9 for one, €16 for two, and €30 for 4. I doubt they were worn more than twice each. 

I have 2x cotton jumpers size 42, embroidered with school crest. Only ever worn a handful of times. Cost over €40 new in National Schoolware Centre, I´ll accept €30 each. 

2x pairs of grey school trousers. These are slim fit, with elastic in the waist with buttons, so they can be tightened or loosened. Slimbridge is the make. 32" waist and 34" leg. They have a zip, then fasten at the top by two different ways, a metal hook and clip, then a button and button hole. The metal clip is missing on both trousers, so I am reducing the price accordingly. My son hated the metal clip, so just used the button. You could easily sow back on a metal clip. He only wore these a hand full of times, they are like new other than the metal clip. Retail at €32 or above on National Schoolware Centre, selling here for €15 a pair. Again, these trousers were worn only a handful of times. 

Collection from salthill or post/ parcel motel.

;