Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Bremore Educate Together Secondary School

Phone: 01 8415897 

Bremore Educate Together Secondary School

view general school discussions

** Bremore-Educate-Together-Secondary-School-ts-2209211905
Bremore Educate Together Secondary School Questions          
21/09 19:05 - Feedback-on-this-school (share to everyone)
-------------------
Hi
Just looking for some advice from parents or past pupils of Bremore Educate Together Secondary School Balbriggan.   I know I can attend an open night, but I would still like to get real feedback from past pupils or parents if that is possible?
I am trying to find the secondary school that will suit my soon to be secondary school child.  Can anyone give me an idea of what this Secondary School is actually like?
What is your experience of  this school and would you recommend it?
What is the standard of Education ?  Did the Leaving Cert Results of 2022  compare well or better/worse that any of the more traditional secondary schools in the area?

How is it  or is it different to other schools in the Balbriggan area -   i.e. The Loretto, or the Community College- ? when it comes to teaching . If so , what has your experience been like?
Does it offer learning support ? If for example your child has dyslexia.. is there help for this child if they need it?
I could ask a lot more specific questions, but right now I´d really just love to get an idea what this school is all about; is it a good school and if so why would you recommend it. If not, be honest and say why it isn´t to be recommend?
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks 

;