teachers children

re : teachers children           reply
18/01/2017 10:03 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Hi, where are you based?

re... : teachers children           reply
18/01/2017 17:05 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Are you planning on having insurance or is it a pocket money type arrangement. Big difference in rates.

teachers children           reply
17/01/2017 14:57 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Dublin South)
I am thinking of taking a career break to spend time at home with my own young children. I was hoping to look after two children to make ends meet, hopefully children of teachers. I was wondering if anyone looks after teachers children in South Dublin and how much people charge to do so? TIA

18/01/2017 22:57 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I was thinking cash in hand but would be interested in hearing the pros and cons of this and the reason why I should or shouldn´t do it like this?

19/01/2017 18:32 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Childminding is a huge responsibility, times have changed, especially in the motor and home insurance industry and declaring you are a childminder is crucial. Parents will sign a contract and pay a good rate for an insured environment. Have a read all childminding posts on all the forums out there and make an informed choice. Another quick point is many think it will lovely be home with your own children but youll be working and difficulties can arise around toys, personality clashes, children moving on and upset left in your own children (and yourself) if theyv become close etc. Best of luck with it all.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;