Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

kildare town childminder/afterschool care available

kildare town childminder/afterschool care available           reply
16/02/2018 16:55 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a HSE registered childminder with my husband. We are available to mind children in our own home. We are both non-smokers, we have no pets, we are garda vetted and have first aid qualifications, full drivers licence and own transport so can do school pickups, dropoffs etc. We supply snacks and home cooked dinners and also supervise homework if required.
We are based in Kildare Town.

Thanks
Jenny

re : kildare town childminder/afterschool care available           reply
19/08/2018 16:50 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Jenny,
I just found your post re: childminding. I live in Kildare Town and I am in the process of looking for someone to mind my little boy after school. He starts the new Gaelscoil in September and would need to be collected and looked after for a few hours after school. He is (almost) 5 years old and as he has been in a creche for the last 4 years he is used to people looking after him. Are you available? If so, can we meet up to discuss further please? If you are not available can you possibly recommend someone? No worries if you can´t. I look forward to hearing from you. My number is 0876418102 if you prefer to communicate via mobile. Thanks a lot.
Best wishes,
Roisin

discussion forum terms & conditions

;