Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

grinds for sixth class student

grinds for sixth class student           reply
03/10/2007 12:45 - Homework
-----------------------------------
Does anyone know of a grinds teacher for maths for an eleven year old who is struggling with the homework. We did try learning support within the school but she was being taken out of the classroom 5 days a week and was missing a lot of other subjects so we had to stop it. I would be really grateful if anyone could give me some ideas/help here.

re : grinds for sixth class student           reply
03/10/2007 19:52 - Homework
I think you should reconsider the issue of learning support within the school ,the teacher there will be very familar with your child´s areas of need, something that mightn´t happen with a grind teacher.As a matter of interest did you sign a disclaimer saying you were turning down learning support?

re : grinds for sixth class student           reply
23/10/2008 13:59 - Homework
Hi there,

I am a fully qualified Irish primary school teacher currently teaching, for the past nine years, in Dublin. I have recently completed a masters in education and am at present tutoring three other students with difficulties in Maths. If you are still interested in getting some extra tuition for your son just give me a shout on 0861572895 or by email at feeneymichelle@hotmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you,

Kind Regards

Michelle

discussion forum terms & conditions

;