Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

childminder for school hours needed Grenagh, Mourneabbey, Mallow areas

childminder for school hours needed Grenagh, Mourneabbey, Mallow areas           reply
10/05/2016 10:04 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m looking for someone kind, loving & responsible to care for my two boys during school hours from the end of August 2016. My eldest son is 2 ( turning 3 in November) and my youngest boy is 6 months (turning 1 in November). I am looking for someone who is happy to mind the boys during school hours & not school holidays. I teach and my husband works shift so some days the boys will stay at home with their dad and I finish work at lunchtime on Fridays so the most you would work would be Mon-thurs 8:45 - 4pm & Friday 8:45 - 1:30 but most weeks you would only have the boys 3 or 4 days. This might suit someone who has older children but stays at home with a toddler and preferably someone who drives. From 2017 I may need someone who can collect my son the odd day from Montessori in Mourneabbey. Most of all I´m looking for someone who will be warm and kind to my children, someone who will play and teach them things, and welcome them into their family. If this is something that might suit you please contact me. Please freely provide references as I couldn´t leave my boys with anyone I didn´t check out first. I know I´m biased but the boys are lovely. Smiley, affectionate and hungry so I will provide all their food! :) Looking forward to hearing from the right person, Suzanne

discussion forum terms & conditions

;