Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

What is the going rate for paying a nanny to mind a baby (8 months old)

Childminding Rate for 2 children under 3yrs           reply
10/01/2011 15:18 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Hello all
I am living in Co. louth and struggling with childminding costs. I am hoping to approach childminder about this with the hope to reduce daily rates. What is the going rate? My two children 3yr old and 1.5 yr old are minded in her house.
Thanks
TOL

re... : What is the going rate for paying a nanny to mind a baby (8 months old)           reply
21/01/2011 15:12 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi Laura, where are you living / working?

re... : What is the going rate for paying a nanny to mind a baby (8 months old)           reply
21/03/2011 13:13 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi Laura, my name is Aoife. I am 21 years of age, i have a 17 month old boy and I am living in Ardee. I would love to look after your baby while you go out to work as I am trustworthy, punctual, love kids and I know how important it is to find someone who will care for your child properly. Where are you living? I would love to hear back from you

Aoife

06/04/2013 08:55 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
€5 euro per hour in minders home is fair enough but when it´s in child´s own home the going rate is between 10-13 per hour for a qualifed childminder.
Pay peanuts and you will get monkeys!

re : What is the going rate for paying a nanny to mind a baby (8 months old)           reply
03/01/2011 01:04 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
childminder rates are usually 10 e- 12 e, depending howmany children etc. so I would say 10 e then, as it is only one child, but somebody here wrote that she gets 12e ph , so depending on the family too

re : What is the going rate for paying a nanny to mind a baby (8 months old)           reply
11/01/2011 16:08 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi girls,

I´m a childminder based in Dublin South. Personally i find it absolutely ridiculous for Childminders to still be charging €10/12 per hour, given the current state of our countries failing economy.

Childminding fees should be relevant to how much people can afford to pay. Personally i charge €5/hr, regardless of fulltime or parttime. I find this more than enough.

05/01/2011 18:08 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi
I just sent you a pm.

re : Childminding Rate for 2 children under 3yrs           reply
08/04/2013 09:31 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
hi there.a daily rate is 8 euro.5 euro for the first and 3 euro for the 2nd.what rate are u on at the moment

02/01/2011 09:11 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi Kazza,

I am looking for the same details on child minding cost for 3 days a week. My baby will be 8 months when I return to work as well. If you can share your knowledge that would be greatly appreciated as I am also a first time mom :S

What is the going rate for paying a nanny to mind a baby (8 months old)           reply
07/12/2010 10:36 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Dublin North)
Hi Everyone

Would anyone know how much I would pay a nanny to look after my baby four days a week. First time mum and have no idea. How much per day?

Thank you very much

Kazza Mc

07/12/2010 12:55 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi I sent you a PM hope it helps

15/01/2011 21:12 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay

I´m looking for a childminder for the start of March on a two day week Tuesday and wednesday. Caring, loving, responsible and fun to mind a 7 month old baby. Please reply if interested.

I would require references.

Laura

13/01/2011 10:26 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi i am a hse approved childminder working in my own home and charge 5 euro per hour with a cap of 40 euro. a day

20/09/2016 12:48 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi All,
im in the same situation (based in south dublin)
how much per day is it for a childminder for an 8 months old baby ?
duties will only include the baby , no housework or preparing meals , in our own house.
Any tips and rates please ?
Looking for someone for October ,

21/09/2016 10:40 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi there I charge 5 euro an hour in my home.where are you based?

20/09/2016 15:47 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
It´s a nanny you need to employ, ring revenue re becoming an employer and its at least minimum wage you´ll be paying plus youv responsibility for contract, wage slips, holiday pay etc. Do check garda vetting, first aid etc.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;