Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

URGENT: Home Tutor needed Cork

re... : URGENT: Home Tutor needed Cork           reply
28/11/2011 19:58 - Pre-school / Montessori
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I´m a fully qualified primary school teacher (B.Ed) with 5 years experience. I have taught in the A.S.D. unit in our school in addition to mainstream classes and I have full access to all our resources. Over the past 5 years I have worked with 6 children under the D.E.S. tuition scheme and references are available on request. I have trained in PECs, TEACCH and ABA. I am in the process of completing a postgraduate degree in psychology. I have recently been appointed as an Aistear ( curriculum framework for chn aged 0-6 yrs) trainer with the Cork Education Centre.
Please PM if you are interested,
Thanks,
Lisa

re : URGENT: Home Tutor needed Cork           reply
10/10/2011 11:48 - Pre-school / Montessori
Hi there,I have Worked as a home tutor with children on the autism spectrum now for the past five years... the last child i worked with has just started so i am looking for another child to work with.... if you are still looking for a home tutor i can fill you in with more details

06/11/2013 09:37 - Pre-school / Montessori
Hi i have just graduated with an early years and childhoods studies degree in UCC and have experience with working with children on the autistic spectrum . What area are you living in ? please email back if interested. Thanks
jennifer.

URGENT: Home Tutor needed Cork           reply
27/09/2011 14:36 - Pre-school / Montessori (Locality: Cork)
Hi,
I need a Home Tutor for m 3 year old autistic son. 20 hours a week.
Please contact me if your interested, need to fill this asap.
Thanks

08/11/2011 15:47 - Pre-school / Montessori
HI I LOOKING FOR A HOME TUTOR FOR MY 2 I/2 YEAR LITTLE GIRL WHO HAS AUTISM IF YOU ARE INTEREST PM AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU

re : URGENT: Home Tutor needed Cork           reply
11/11/2011 10:55 - Pre-school / Montessori
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a qualified primary school teacher, with FETAC 5 childcare certificate for 0-5 yrs. I helped with an autistic summer camp a few yrs ago and also have taught children with Autism in class. I live in Cork. I love helping,playing and teaching children. Please contact me .
Mary

discussion forum terms & conditions

;