Tutor needed for Early Intervention Prog (Autism) Raheny, Dublin
| Tutor needed for Early Intervention Prog (Autism) Raheny, Dublin           |
08/08/2018 11:51 - Special Needs / Tutors Required (Locality: Dublin North)
Fantastic opportunity for dedicated, enthusiastic, fun and creative person to work with a 2-year-old boy, recently diagnosed with autism, in his own home. The successful candidate will gain excellent experience working collaboratively with a team of professionals including a Behaviour Analyst (BCBA), Speech and Language Therapist, Occupational Therapist and Specialist Teacher.
• Degree in either Primary Education, Psychology, Early Childhood Education or other related area
• Vetted by the National Vetting Bureau (since 29th April 2016)
• Willingness to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Deep understanding of autism and experience working with young children with autism.
• Registered, or eligible to register, with the Teaching Council of Ireland.
• Working towards qualification in ABA, SLT, OT or Special Education.
• Experience with naturalistic and play-based intervention approaches.
• Rates are highly competitive and will reflect qualifications and experience.
• Location: In the family home in Raheny, Dublin 5, or willing to consider travel to nearby areas as appropriate.
• Preferred tuition time is mornings (from 8am onwards) though some flexibility may be possible.
• Hours per week are to be confirmed.
The deadline for this post is Tuesday 14th August 2018. Candidates are asked to send their CV and details of their availability (days/hours) to Rahenydublin5@outlook.com
Please direct any questions to the email address above or Michelle at 086 8664539