Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Term time childminder wanted from August in Carpenterstown

Term time childminder wanted from August in Carpenterstown           reply
11/07/2018 20:38 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi

I´m looking for somebody to mind my three children from September (they would be 4.5, 2.5 and 8 months then).

My eldest would need to be collected from Scoil Thomais at 1:40, the toddler to be collected from the local playschool at 12 (potentially dropped but tbc)

We are looking for a fluent English speaking minder in a non smoking home. A fun, gentle approach to children is really really important to us. We are based in Carpenterstown so are looking for people in Carpenterstown/Castleknock/Roselawn areas only please as we work locally.

I´m a primary school teacher looking for term time only. The hours (tbc) would be approx 8:30-3:30, (4 once a week) If you are interested you please PM me your rates and experience please

Thank you!
Sinead

re : Term time childminder wanted from August in Carpenterstown           reply
12/07/2018 14:02 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, My name is Aoife im 27. Fetac Level 6 qualified in childcare, qualified in 2009 and working in childcare since then, also with first aid and garda vetting. Currently im working minding two children 10 and 12 in Castleknock and have been here for the last two years. Im looking for something for september as one of the children is off to secondary school so ill no longer be required only the odd day here and there. Previous to this ive worked with Tigers afterschool care. I also have two children myself aged 4 and 7. If the position is this available I can give you a call to discuss? Regards, Aoife.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;