Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking Childminder Summer 2015

re : Seeking Childminder Summer 2015           reply
05/01/2015 17:14 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
To whom it may concern,
I would be very interested in looking after your children for the period of time during the summer.
I am a 20 year old female. I have recently graduated from Waterford College of Further Education Fetac level 5 with Distinction. I am currently attending Waterford Institute of Technology and studying Early Childhood Studies level 8.
I have had work experience in An Duine Beag Montessori School, Dunhill on two seperate occasions. I also have experience babysitting for two families. One family has a four year old and a 1 and 1/2 year old. The other family has a five year old, three year old and an 8 month old. I babysit for both families at weekends regularly.
I also have first aid course completed, manual handling completed, Garda vetting, full B licence and I am a non-smoker.
I would be happy to email you my cv if you are interested.
My email address is jessicabarry19@gmail.com.
Yours Faithfully,
Jessica Barry.

Seeking Childminder Summer 2015           reply
14/08/2014 17:54 - Waterford Childminders
I am looking for a child minder for approx 7 weeks in summer 2015 to look after a 6 yr,4yr & 8 month old.
Times: 8-5, Monday to Friday
In childs home preferable.
Must have Garda Vetting, references & experience.
First Aid preferable.

24/11/2014 03:00 - Waterford Childminders
Hi my name is Tanya, i am 22 years of age. i have completed level 5 and 6 in early childhood care and education in Ormonde College Kilkenny. I have done work experience in two creches and currently doing relief work in a creche. I also have baby sitting experience and numerous experience in working with children. i also did a first aid course and i am gaurda vetted.i also have references if needed. i would love the opportunity to look after your children for the period of seven weeks of the summer. i hope to hear from you, for any further queries you can contact me through my email: tanyashally@yahoo.com.
Kind regards,
Tanya,

24/08/2014 15:45 - Waterford Childminders
I am a fifteen year old female from Kilmeaden,Waterford. I will be 16 by the time Summer comes and I would really love to mind your children during the Summer months. Please reply for more details.
Ellie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;