Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Secondary teacher needed in South Dublin

Secondary teacher needed in South Dublin           reply
28/05/2018 10:57 - July Provision (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
We applied for July provision for our son who is in 1st year in a mainstream secondary school, but the tutor pulled out without giving an explanation. We checked with DeptEd and we can change the name of the tutor. Any secondary teacher interested please pm me. We live in Stillorgan, and we are looking for 10 four-hour days, end of June or first half of July.

re : Secondary teacher needed in South Dublin           reply
30/05/2018 10:39 - July Provision
-----------------------------------
Qualified and Garda Vetted Secondary School teacher available from 4th July. Teaching in a Gaelcholáiste for the past 5 years. Have experience with special needs children outside of school hours too. I bring special needs kids to Lourdes with the Irish Pilgrimage Trust. We fundraise 13,000 a year and also organise a respite week in July at our Irish Pilgrimage Trust residence at Kilcuan, Clarinbridge, Co. Galway.
From Leitrim originally... I´m very outgoing and sociable. Would really love this opportunity to improve my skills with teaching different learning abilities as I would love to train as a Special Needs Coordinator at my school.
Should you like to hear any further information, don´t hesitate in contacting me on 0858371234.
Regards,
Siún Kelly

discussion forum terms & conditions