Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

School Run, creche transfer services?

re : School Run, creche transfer services?           reply
04/11/2015 17:49 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Sorry I can´t help other than ask services in the area but it´s just a comment I hope you don´t mind, re issues I see on your subject on another discussion in creches and afterschool services providing transport and using the staff personal cars and these not having adequate car insurance. Having a creche bus isn´t feasible in all areas.
Anyone transporting children for payment need extra car insurance and it´s no harm actually checking paperwork.

School Run, creche transfer services?           reply
04/11/2015 15:18 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Dublin West)
Hello,

I would like to know if there are any creches in citywest that provide a school transfer from the creche in the morning to the school and after school back to the creche for afterschool care? The school in mind would be the Educate Together in Citywest.

My current creche in Lucan does provide this service by small bus to the local school and as we may be moving to citywest I would like to find out as much as possible for my 3 year old boy, hopefully starting school next Sept 2016.

All information would be very helpful.

Thank you.

re... : School Run, creche transfer services?           reply
17/04/2023 02:35 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Thank you for your comment and for bringing up this important point. It is crucial for parents and caregivers to ensure that any transportation provided for children is done so in a safe and legally compliant manner. This includes verifying that the driver has adequate insurance coverage and that the vehicle used meets safety standards.

re... : School Run, creche transfer services?           reply
23/08/2023 05:21 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
My current creche in Lucan provides this service through a small bus to the nearby school, and as we are considering relocating [url=https://geometrydash.io/]geometry dash[/url] to Citywest,

discussion forum terms & conditions

;