Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

School Communication Survey

School Communication Survey           reply
20/10/2014 22:08 - Announcements
-----------------------------------
Hi

Im currently conducting a survey on how schools both Primary & Secondary communicate with parents. The purpose of this is for a feasibility study for a business. If you have time could you fill out the 8 question survey at the link below. I have cleared this with the admin before posting

Thank You

John

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TGV6BYL

re : School Communication Survey           reply
24/06/2019 13:34 - Announcements
I really believe that to improve schools, students should be taught evolution as a theory, not fact, teach right and wrong (absolutes), teach creation alongside evolution (give students both sides equally and let them decide for themselves). Evolution never has been proven the past theory. Actually, the creation theory has more evidence for it than against it. [url=https://codessaver.com/store/darn-good-yarn]Darn Good Yarn[/url] (Why do people marvel at students killing themselves and other students if schools are teaching them that their lives are accidents from the primordial soup, they´re at the same level as all the other animals, and that there is no absolute right or wrong but it is all based on how you feel?) When they took out prayer and the Bible out of school, America was demoralized. I pray that that will change.

re... : School Communication Survey           reply
24/06/2019 13:35 - Announcements
I really believe that to improve schools, students should be taught evolution as a theory, not fact, teach right and wrong (absolutes), teach creation alongside evolution (give students both sides equally and let them decide for themselves). Evolution never has been proven the past theory. Actually, the creation theory has more evidence for it than against it. Darn Good Yarn (Why do people marvel at students killing themselves and other students if schools are teaching them that their lives are accidents from the primordial soup, they´re at the same level as all the other animals and that there is no absolute right or wrong but it is all based on how you feel?) When they took out prayer and the Bible out of school, America was demoralized. I pray that that will change.

discussion forum terms & conditions