Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Registered childminder available brackloon/kiltullagh area

re : Registered childminder available brackloon/kiltullagh area           reply
07/11/2015 18:49 - Galway County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am living in the ballymacward area and am looking for someone to mind what will be my 9 month old boy fulltime mon-friday 9 to 5 and my 5 year old girl on school holidays starting in jan as I am back to work. Do you have an availability?
Thanks
Linda

03/03/2016 23:36 - Galway County Childminders
Hi I live in bullaun and I´m looking fir someone to look after my kids when I go back to work in may, if interested please contact me on 0876303124

Registered childminder available brackloon/kiltullagh area           reply
05/11/2015 22:06 - Galway County Childminders
Hi there, I am a mother of 2 teenagers with childcare qualifications and vast experience in childcare.
I am available on a fulltime or part time basis to suit your needs, I can do school drop off´s and pick up´s, supply breakfast, dinner, tea. I will supervise/help with homework. Large play areas for children and quiet sleeping area for babies, all would have their own separate room to sleep in.
I am garda vetted and fully insured. Numbers will be kept to a minimum to ensure each child receives the attention they need.
My rates are extremely competitive, I have been a long time working and used to find creche/childcare rates so crippling we were working to pay childcare.I don´t believe in this, please pm me with any questions you have and I would be delighted to talk to you

06/03/2016 19:53 - Galway County Childminders
Hi, I am in Brackloon area and we got let down and need a childminder in next couple of weeks. If free please contact 0861645573

discussion forum terms & conditions

;