Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Registered and Insured Childminder Upcoming Availability Summer Months and September 2015

Registered and Insured Childminder Upcoming Availability Summer Months and September 2015           reply
18/05/2015 09:41 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Kind, reliable, energetic and experienced child-minder with over 8 years in childcare minding children from 4 weeks old upward.

Summer availability, as well as up coming part time availability(due to current children now attending pre-school) beginning in September. (Would suit families who need childcare in the mornings until 1.30pm or there abouts.

• First aid trained
• Garda Vetted
• Fully Registered and Insured
• Full Clean driving license (7 seats)

A typical week involves music class, art class, library and park trips, days at the beach (in the summer), days at Runamuck, Activate or Pirates Adventure (throughout the year), and general play time at home with a focus on learning/education through play.

I have a designated play room with age appropriate toys/books/jigsaws/games, arts & crafts etc, as well as a separate changing area and sleeping rooms.

I live on the Old Tramore Road, in a safe secure gated house, with plenty of space inside and a large secure garden outside for the kids to explore and play about with a selection of outdoor toys (slide/trampoline/sand box, swing set, ride on´s etc).

My home is a child friendly, child safe, non-smoking household.

References available on request.

You can contact me at 0860866248 or j2djade@yahoo.com for further information.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;