Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified Self Employed Nanny Available in Tramore/Waterford Area

Qualified Self Employed Nanny Available in Tramore/Waterford Area           reply
04/04/2016 21:13 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,

I have recently completed FETAC Level 6 Supervision in Childcare. I have many years childcare experience from working in a creche, pre-school, after-school, as a nanny, childcare worker and being a part of a fostering family.

I am passionate about taking care of children and promoting their development by encouraging them to interact in stimulating and challenging activities that are age and stage appropriate. I believe children learn during play and through using their imagination. I feel it is important for children to be children and have fun, be creative and interact with other children.

I am available for full time or part time work as a nanny. I would be interested in a weekend nanny position, Maternity Nurse, Night nanny position(overnight) and I would also consider a nanny sharing position.

I´m self employed and I have insurance with Childminding Ireland.

I´m looking for a nanny position in Tramore/Waterford area. I do not drive.

If you would like to have a copy of my CV and references please pm me with your email address.

Thanks for reading

Louise

re : Qualified Self Employed Nanny Available in Tramore/Waterford Area           reply
07/04/2016 10:00 - Waterford Childminders
Hi Louise,
Both myself and my partner work in the Ambulance service in Waterford and we are looking for someone to do some nights, in particular we are also looking for someone who can do a few days and nights together. We need a minder from the 27th of April to the 3rd of May we are away for a wedding and need someone to look after the kids. The children are self sufficient they are 12 and 15, they are very well behaved and will be in school during the day. One takes the bus and one walks to school. We would be most grateful if you would be available.
Regards,
Sharon
Kind

re... : Qualified Self Employed Nanny Available in Tramore/Waterford Area           reply
07/04/2016 11:40 - Waterford Childminders
Hi Sharon,
Thank you so much for reaching out to me.
I would definitely be interested in chatting to you. I will send you a pm so we can chat privately.
Kind regards,
Louise

discussion forum terms & conditions

;