Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified Childcare Worker Available in Tramore and Waterford Area

Qualified Childcare Worker Available in Tramore and Waterford Area           reply
17/07/2015 21:51 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,

I have recently completed FETAC Level 6 Supervision in Childcare. I have many years childcare experience from working in a creche, pre-school, after-school, as a nanny, childcare worker and being a part of a fostering family.

I am passionate about taking care of children and promoting their development by encouraging them to interact in stimulating and challenging activities that are age and stage appropriate. I believe children learn during play and through using their imagination. I feel it is important for children to be children and have fun, be creative and interact with other children.

I am available for full time or part time work as a nanny. I would be interested in a weekend nanny position, Night nanny position(overnight) and I would also consider a nanny sharing position.

I´m looking for a nanny position in Tramore/Waterford area. I do not drive.

If you would like to have a copy of my CV and references please pm me with your email address.

Thanks for reading

Louise

re : Qualified Childcare Worker Available in Tramore and Waterford Area           reply
27/07/2015 11:18 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi louise.. leeanne here.. we have two kids, a boy who is 11 and a girla who is 6.. we need someone to look after them starting next tuesday 4th august.. i know short notice sorry.. full time till they return to school and then just school pick up and home to your house or ours.. please send me your number and we can chat if your available

discussion forum terms & conditions

;